Rising Stars is now on Brightwheel for daily updates, pictures, infants nap log, meals AND billing.
COVID19 Mitigation FAQ's
Following guidelines have been implemented by the recommendation of licensing and CDA.
1. Upon admission every morning each child's temperature will be checked.
2. Parent/guardian will be asked to confirm that the child does not have fever, shortness of breath or cough.
3. Visual inspection will be made of the child for signs of illness which could include flushed cheeks, rapid breathing or difficulty breathing (without recent physical activity), fatigue, or extreme fussiness.
4. Will wash hands through out the day.
5. Masks will be worn by kids over 2 years except during meals as required by licensing.
6. Gloves will be worn when making and serving food and changing diapers.
7. Will supervise children when they use hand sanitizer to prevent ingestion.
8. Assistance will be provided with handwashing including infants who cannot wash hands alone.
9. Toys that cannot be cleaned and sanitized will not be used.
10. Cots and mats will be labelled for each child.
Father's Day Ice Cream Social
Join us to celebrate Father's Day! Inviting Dads' or significant role model (if dad is not available) of our Rising stars. Pls RSVP by June 9th
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 5:30 PM – 5:45 PM